It is important to provide learners with enough opportunity to test their knowledge and apply skills they've learned to practical assignments, that is why we developed a wide range of various interactive assignments that can provide instant feedback.
– your learners will have to match two lists.
– your learners will have to enter a math formula.
– your learners will have to select the best possible answer (or answers) out of the choices from a list.
– your learners will have to enter a numerical answer.
– your learners will have to sort a given list.
– your learners will have to write an answer in form of a string (text).
— your learners will have to enter a short text, which should match correct answer.
– your learners will have to select the best possible answer (or answers) out of the choices from a table.
– your learners will have to process a randomized data set within the time limit.
Programming – writing a program in different programming languages
HTML and CSS – writing HTML structure of a document
JetBrains IDE – a challenge with use of IntelliJ IDE Educational Edition
TRIK Studio - robot programming in TRIK Studio
Random generation of a problem data - numbers are changed in the problem data
Chemical quiz — your learners will have to enter chemical formula or reaction.
Shulte table quiz — your learners will have to find numbers in the correct order.
– your learners will have to properly configure a remote server.
– your learners will have to grade SQL queries
External Grader - the challenge is checked by external grading system
Manual score — in this step it is possible to give additional points to learners. You need to create a step, establish the maximum number of points and upload to the step csv file, where there are three fields: user ID, the percentage of the maximum amount of points that he gets and the comment that will be seen by the user. Note that you can upload a new file and update users' scores.
Most of the assignments are checked automatically, but free response and code quizzes can also have Peer Review
when your learners will have to write an answer to an open question, which will be graded by their peers of by yourself.