There are three ways to invite learners:
1. Enter an email address or user_id of learner who you want to invite.
2. Create invitation link and send it to your learners.
You can delete the link by clicking on the cross and create a new link. In this case, the first link will stop working.
User links can be:
Multi-user (work for unlimited number of learners)
One-user (1 learner per link)
3. Uploading a potential learners list
Here you can invite a group of your students or colleagues. For that, insert a simple list of emails to the text field. All the addressees will receive a letter with an invitation link and will be able to get to your course. Each address should be written on a new line.
Manage course permissions by using API Stepik.
Using open REST API Stepik you can write a script that allows:
- to register new Stepik users,
- to access the course for specific users,
- to remove access to the course for specific users.
More about Stepik API: https://github.com/stepicorg/stepik-api