You will get all the advantages of online LMS (Learning Management System) and standalone IDE (Integrated Development Environment), working together to help your students learn programming with ease.
- Learners get real-world programming experience by solving problems within intelligent IDE (connected to Stepik).
- All learners' submissions are stored online, so educators can easily give personal feedback to their learners.
- Educators can setup deadlines, monitor personal grades and overall gradebook, send course announcements, enroll / unenroll learners, add additional materials into the course (texts, videos, file attachments, quizzes).
Please take a look at EduTools guides:
More questions related to Stepik are below.
How to upload a course to Stepik (for teachers)
First, you’ll need to create an account and log in on Stepik.
To upload a course to Stepik go to the File Menu and select Course Creator | Upload to Stepik.
Alternatively, you can access this menu from the Project View by right-clicking on your project and selecting Course Creator | Upload to Stepik:
To update a course on Stepik, go to File Menu | Course Creator | Update Course on Stepik.
This action will update the entire course on Stepik. You can also update configuration files only (e.g Gradle, Ant, Maven) by navigating to File Menu | Course Creator | Update Additional Information.
How to add learners to a course on Stepik
You can add learners on the "Permissions" page of your course:
- Generate an invitation link and send it to all learners.
- Enroll a learner by email or Stepik User ID.
Please use our instruction for your learners.