Every teacher can create a classroom in every open online course hosted on
Stepik to get access to learner's progress and solutions.
- Find a suitable course in the catalog of Stepik.
- Enroll in it and create a classroom in the menu of the course.
- Enter title and description of the classroom:
- Invite your learners to the classroom by sharing invitation link with them.
- Watch learners' progress on the page https://stepik.org/class/xxx/gradebook (stepik.org/classes --> your classroom --> Gradebook & Submissions). You will see the points scored by learners for each problem in the course, as well as all their solutions in the gradebook.
Note that you will not get access to the course content and the settings of the assignments. You will get access to the learner's gradebook and submissions.
You can create a classroom and invite learners at any time, but you need a subscription to have access to the learners' progress. If you are the author of the course you can create classrooms in it for free. (Create Classroom >>).