You can pass some programming courses on Stepik using EduTools plugin (educational plugin for learning and teaching programming languages). There you can get real-world programming experience by solving problems within intelligent IDE (connected to Stepik).
How to join a course in your IDE
- You need to have an account on Stepik (create here: https://stepik.org/registration) and be enrolled in this course online (ask your teacher for invitation link).
- Download and install EduTools plugin.
- Open your IDE, go to Learn | Start Stepik Course from the Welcome Screen or in the File Menu by choosing Learn | Start Stepik Course.
- Click on ‘Log in to Stepik to import a course’:
- You will be asked for your Stepik email and password. If you don't know your password (e.g. you've used social network login to Stepik), you can reset the password on https://stepik.org/accounts/password/reset/ or set it on https://stepik.org/edit-profile/pass while logged in.
- After entering your email and password, you may optionally setup master password to store your Stepik credentials locally in the IDE.
- Enter the course link, click OK and you are ready to go!