You can take a number of programming courses on Stepik using the EduTools plugin, an educational plugin for learning and teaching programming languages. There you can get real-world programming experience by solving problems within an intelligent IDE connected to Stepik.
How to join a course in your IDE
- You need to have an account on Stepik (create it here: https://stepik.org/registration) and be enrolled in this course online (ask your teacher for an invitation link);
- Download and install the EduTools plugin;
- Open your IDE, go to the My Courses tab on the Welcome Screen, click Start New Course, and then go to the Stepik tab. You can also access this dialog by going to File | Learn | Browse Courses| Stepik;
- Choose the course from the list or click Open Stepik course by link… to join the course you want by link.
You will be asked for your Stepik email and password. If you don't remember your password, or you've used social networks to login to Stepik, you can reset the password or change it in your profile settings when you are logged in;
- Click OK and you are ready to go!
You can also read the EduTools plugin documentation.