Here you will learn how to import tasks from files. Please notice that it is only available for text tasks.
What to do
- Create a course.
- Go to Syllabus editor
- Create a module.
- Press “Import lessons from a file”
Preparation and uploading
- Create a document (you can use any editor program that supports saving to csv, e.g. Google Sheets or MS Excel)
- Enter questions and answer options. Write Y next to the correct answers and N next to the wrong ones
- Save the sheet as a csv file
- Upload it to Stepik into the necessary module
- Press Import
- Press Save
You can later check whether everything is correct at the lesson page.