Here you will learn how to import tasks from files. Please notice that it is only available for text tasks.
What to do
- Create a course;
- Go to Syllabus editor;
- Create a module;
- Press “Import problem set“
Preparation and uploading
- Create a document (you can use any editor program that supports saving to csv, e.g. Google Sheets or MS Excel);
- Enter questions and answer options. Write Y next to the correct answers and N next to the wrong ones
3. Save the sheet as a csv file;
4. Upload it to Stepik into the necessary module;
5. Press Import;
6. Press Save.
You can later check whether everything is correct at the lesson page.