An instructor is able to download user and data reports for any course and lesson.
Types of course reports
- Learners' submissions — full statistics for each learner in number of attempts, accuracy, time of submission and status by a lesson;
- Learners' submissions (full) — same as the above plus submissions’ content and feedback;
- Course structure — steps distribution within lessons and modules;
- Step stats — number of views, correct and incorrect submissions for a step;
- Gradebook (full) — grades and the overall result for each learner, with score points reduction policies applied;
- Gradebook — total scores and the rate of score points by modules and by course for each learner;
- Gradebook without deadlines — grades and the overall result for each learner without score points reduction policies;
- Learners' activity — learners' participation by modules: rate of attendance (steps) and rate of performance (score);
- Learners' activity (full) — learners' participation by steps, lessons, and modules: performance, number of attempts, correct submissions rate;
- Plagiarism — the rate of overlapping for similar text submissions;
- Learners' reviews outliers — reviews graded differently than the system would grade the similar ones;
- Cheating — probability of cheating when solving problems;
- Exam sessions — start and end time of the exam for each learner;
- Time to complete — average time of steps, lessons, modules and course completion;
- Steps difficulty and discrimination — discrimination describes the complexity of the problems: 0.5-1.0 is hard, 0.1-0.5 is normal, less than 0.1 indicates poor quality of the task (weak learners manage better than excellent ones);
- Course learners — all learners with their date of enrollment for the course and the time of the most recent activity;
- Course teachers;
- Comments — all comments by steps;
- Payments — course payments, including unsuccessful ones;
- Course referral traffic — information on the sources that lead users to the course page.
Reports can be generated and downloaded. They are saved at Stepik for 7 days after generation.
For generating additional or further customized reports, you can use Stepik API. You can write a script (https://github.com/StepicOrg/Stepik-API) and generate customized reports. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Types of lessons reports
Instructors can use the following reports for a lesson: Lesson structure, Learners’ submissions, Gradebook, and Files attached by learners.