Payments for non-Russian residents are made via Paddle. This service automatically deducts Stepik’s fee out of the income. You can get your money out of Paddle on your own, for example, to PayPal. For this, you need to be registered at the system.
Starting in October 2022, only authors who have already published courses in USD and provided a necessary information (Paddle Vendor ID) on the Financial details page in profile settings can create courses in USD.
In order to make your course a paid one, create an ordinary course.
To create a paid course, please:
- read the Financial terms and conditions carefully;
- create a course at Stepik (using information from our Help Center);
- choose the start date and a price for access in USD, the minimum price is USD 10;
- read and understand the Offer that will be the base for your cooperation with Stepik. Consent to making your course paid automatically means accepting the Offer;
- have already provided Vendor ID Financial details;
- check if your course complies with the Stepik recommendations.
- enable payments in the "Price & coupons" section (link like https://stepik.org/course/id/pricing).