Here you can find information on what to do if a video has problems playing correctly on your mobile device (for example, constant buffering).
Reload the device
It will help to fix problems connected with insufficient memory or other programs.
Clear cache and delete cookies
- Open your default browser and go to Menu.
- Press Personal data
- Choose Clear cache and press OK
- Choose Clear all cookie data and press OK
- On the main screen press Parameters>Safari
- Choose Clear cookie files
- Choose Clear cache
For other OS-based mobile devices please use instructions on clearing cache and deleting cookies you find in the corresponding manual.
Use another browser
If the default browser does not play the video correctly, install another mobile browser, for example, Google Chrome.
Connect to another network
If you are connected to 3G/4G network and there are problems with playback, try connecting to Wi-Fi. If it works, please address your provider about any network failures in your area.
Check for system upgrades
For optimal performance of a device it is necessary to upgrade the system timely. For an Android device, choose Settings>About the device>System upgrade and press Check. For an IOS device, choose Parameters>General>Software upgrade.
If you have tried everything above, and it still does not work properly
If you were unable to fix the problem, connect our support service. Please include following information in order to get response sooner:
- OS version and mobile device model
- Which courses have the problem (all or only some of them)
- Does the problem persist if you activate Open in an external player in the settings?
- Does the problem persist in case of the video in the course description, or only in steps?
- Do files with video appear in Profile>Downloads when problem videos are cached?
- Do videos open via browser?