To open the app settings, go to Profile and tap the gear wheel icon. Here you can change the following settings:
- Open in external player: the app has a built-in player for video lectures playback. If you have any issues with the built-in player, you can turn on this setting to play video lectures in any other video player installed on your device.
- Wi-FI only download: turn on this if you don’t want to use mobile internet connection for downloading (works for downloading materials for offline use);
- Video quality of downloading/playing: these settings are also useful for reducing the amount of downloaded data (works for downloading materials for offline use).
Language of courses: set the language you want to search for and take courses in. It can also be set at Catalog when you first launch the app. The language of the app itself is set according to the system language or is automatically set English as default if the system language is not available in the app. Available languages. Android: Russian, English, Belarusian. iOS: Russian, English.
You can also change the app language in the device settings in iOS and some of Android versions.
- Theme: There are three options available (light, dark, system default). “System default” means that the app theme will be the same as the current system theme. For example, if your phone theme is dark, the app theme will also be dark. If you choose other options in the app, the system settings will be ignored.
- Font size in steps: decrease or increase font size.
Adjust settings to make the learning process more comfortable:
- Auto transition to next step on video end (turn it on to let the app open the next step automatically after video lecture ends)
- Warn about the lessons with penalties for wrong answers (turn it on to enable warnings on the steps with a restricted number of attempts or point deduction). The feature is under development;
- Keep the screen on while solving steps. The feature is under development;
- Adaptive courses (this parameter enables Adaptive mode in adaptive courses (when it’s on, you will get task cards, if not, the course will work as standard). Adaptive courses are an experimental course type which is not supported at the moment).
- Notifications (not available in iOS). Notification settings. It’s better to use the web version if you need more detailed settings.
Show the calendar widget. The feature is under development.
This section contains files you’ve downloaded for learning offline.
- Downloads: information on the courses you’ve downloaded and amount of the downloaded data.
- Space management: here you can remove the downloaded files (for that, tap Clear cache). If you’re using an Android device with an external SD card, you can also move the data there.
Here you can contact support, read information about the app, give feedback, and log out.