For MOOCs instructors who do not need to track students' individual progress and do not plan to include complex tasks in their courses.
What functions are included?
- Course and lesson editor;
- Access to all types of tasks, except for tasks with the instructor's review, Linux Challenge, and data processing tasks, LTI consumer, and external grader;
- Access to learners' answers and general statistics of a course;
- The opportunity to invite a co-author of a course;
- Communication with students through comments, decision forums, and newsletters in courses;
- Publication of open courses without deadlines and closing dates;
- Publication in Stepik search (after at least 20 students have joined);
- Issuing certificates on behalf of Stepik (only after Stepik's approval);
- Access to the help center and the community, standard technical support.